Revised Date: March 15, 2023
This written policy describes how Series ("Series," “we,” “us,” “company” or “All Blue Labs, Inc.”) collects, aggregates, stores, safeguards and uses the data and information (including non-public personal information, or “NPI”) provided by users. This includes information submitted through or to our website,www.seriesfi.com(the “Site”), as well as information collected through other means, including by email, over the phone, or offline communications. This Site is operated by Series and has been created to provide information about our company, along with our products, and services (together, the “Services”).
We take your privacy and the security of your information seriously.
This policy explains:
- The information that we collect, and how it is used by our company
- Choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used
- How we protect personal information electronically and physically
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
- Series collects information from you when you provide it to us through the Site or any other means. This may include when you create an account on the Site, register or request products or services, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, use our Site, or otherwise contact us.
- The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, information relating to your employment or professional activities and financial account information. You may be required to provide personal and/or business information to apply for and receive Series products services.
Information We Automatically Collect
- You may adjust your browser or operating system settings to limit this tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the "Help" menu of your browser or operating system to learn how to adjust your tracking settings or cookie preferences. Please note that our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Series may also use your personal data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Site or the provision of the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site or the Services, to understand our users better and to improve the Site and the Services. Series and its affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
Sharing of Information We Collect
Series is not in the business of selling your information, nor does it have any interest or desire to sell your information in the future. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personal data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Agents, Consultants, and Third-Party Service Providers:
- Series, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information they need to perform their specific function.
- Business Transfers:
- We might sell or buy businesses or assets as we develop our business. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Related Companies:
- Legal Requirements:
- Series may disclose your personal data if required to do so by State or Federal laws or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Series, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Links to Other Websites
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites, nor does any such link imply that Series endorses or has reviewed the third-party site subject to such link. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Children and Minors
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make reasonable efforts to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal data to the Series via the Internet.
Access to Your Personal Information
Please contact us as specified below to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct personal information in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
Who Can I Contact at Series Regarding Data Protection Issues?
Series has designated a Data Protection Officer to assist with data privacy and data protection issues. You may contact him or her by firstname.lastname@example.org addressing your questions or concerns to the Data Protection Officer.
If You Have Questions
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices described herein, you may contact us at:email@example.com
Changes to This Statement
Effective Date: May 1, 2021
Solid Financial Technologies, Inc. “Solid” ("Company","we", or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website solidfi.com, or interact with us via the Solid Banking App, Solid Banking Services, Solid Dashboard, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as full name, home address, email address, ip address, biometric information, date of birth, telephone number, gender, workplace, location, credit card or bank account numbers, credit information, social security number, driver's license, passport, or other state id numbers ("personal information");
- About your business, such as entity legal name or aliases, including “doing business as” names, physical address, phone number, legal entity type, industry, organization documents (e.g. articles of incorporation and bylaws), employer identification number, or other information relating to your authorized signors or beneficial owners, which may include the Individuals’ Information as provided above, or additional information we may additionally request you to provide;
- About external bank accounts, such as external financial institution name, account name, account type, branch number, account number, routing number, international bank account number (“IBAN”), information, data, passwords, authentication questions, materials or other content, transaction and available balance information;
- About your account with us and our partner bank(s) such as transactions and transaction history, including but not limited to ACH, wire and card transactions, available account balance, card data, loan and debit amounts, loan types, payment plan, loan balance, linked bank accounts, salary and other income, sources of wealth, and other assets;
- Received with our background check data, such as background check information including credit and criminal checks, supporting research, and screenings, to the extent required or permitted by local law;
- About a transfer recipient or sender, such as when you send or request money through the services, we may collect data such as name, postal address, telephone number, IP address, date of birth, and financial account information about the recipient or sender of the funds. The extent of data required about a recipient or sender may vary depending on the Services you are using to send or request money; and/or
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as browser type, operating system, session length, page views, length of page views, referral links, search terms, general location data, mobile network information, browser settings.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To verify your identity and fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our partner bank(s) in order to comply with laws and regulations governing banking data.
- To the partner brand on behalf of which we are providing services to you.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Solid’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Solid about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Solid, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please seeYour California Privacy Rightsfor more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we make efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.